Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Catchin' up


So, it has been a little while since posting an update. I haven't been very busy with photography. As you can see from my picture, I've gotten pretty big and it gets a little harder to get things accomplished. This isn't good considering I still have a long 'to do' list and not much time left. Well, 2 months seems like a long time to me right now....but in the span of the whole pregnancy, it really isn't. And just a little side note- Thank you to all of you who constantly remind me just how huge I really am. Because I might have forgot otherwise :)
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago. The grandparents wanted some pictures of all their grandkids. It was a beautiful day at the beach and great picture-taking weather...a little overcast. I always forget how hard it is to get lots of good pictures when dealing with a handful of kids. Enjoy.
I just did a wedding and will be posting those pictures upon completion. I know, I know....you will all be waiting with eager anticipation. Adios amigos





No comments:

Post a Comment