Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lovin' the heat

That was a sarcastic title in case anybody was wondering. This summer is going to be brutal, with this humidity and being pregnant. I didn't plan too well for this one. On the upside, everbody is already telling me how huge I am.(Sarcasm again). I've already been asked when I'm going to pop. I love to hear those things when I have FOUR months left to go. (Last time, I promise).

We had our ultrasound, and we are confirmed to have another boy. I couldn't help but be a little disappointed, but am still very excited. I'm not sure I would know how to handle a little girl. Plus I would feel obligated to try for another girl so she could have a sister. And I already have everything that I need for a boy. We may be done after this one, but still not positive. My husband may not be able to deal with a crazy, grumpy pregnant woman again.

I posted a previous high school senior whose pictures I had done, here is a few more that we did for her. She ended up very happy with them and they turned out great. Thanks for looking.





1 comment:

  1. Angie, I love how you used the wind -normally a killer for a photo shoot- and made it a friend! My favorite is the one of her smiling into the wind. It is more than a picture! It's art!

    ReplyDelete