Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I love tulip time!

It's a very busy week but lots of fun activities and festivities downtown. I love when all those junk food vendors come to town and park themselves right on 8th street. We have found many excuses to go down there already and grab an elephant ear or Carmel apple- or pickles. I found a vendor that has yummy, huge dill pickles for only $1. Needless to say, I will be visiting them again.

The big parade is planned for Saturday along with a birthday party/cookout at my brother-in-law's(Brian & Kristen's) house afterwards. The weather looks promising- no rain! The boys are pretty excited and it should be a fun-filed weekend.

Happy Mother's day to all of you mothers out there.

My dog is now a mother. It was quite the surprise because we didn't expect the puppies until the beginning of June. But I awoke Saturday morning to some squeaking and found that Macy had already had two puppies and cleaned them both off. One was already dead, which was very sad. I tried rubbing it in a washcloth (like in 101 Dalmatians) but it did not produce any results. I woke the boys up (way too early for a Saturday morning) and they got to witness the birth of the 3rd puppy. So, she had two healthy puppies and they are doing great. We are anxiously awaiting the opening of their eyes. Macy is a surprisingly protective and attentive mother. A pleasant surprise :) I believe they are both spoken for already!

One more full week of school for the boys- they are ecstatic! After this week- two more weeks of coaching softball- I am ecstatic!

Here are some senior pictures of a friend from church. She is a beautiful girl. She needed some pictures right away to put into the graduation slide show and send out in her announcements. We will do more when we both have time. Thanks for checkin' in!





No comments:

Post a Comment