Sunday, April 27, 2008

Well, I finally found some time to post a blog. I've been keeping pretty busy and it's only going to get busier. I'm coaching JV softball with my father-in-law and that has kept me pretty busy. Plus keeping up with the boys' schedules. Trying to finish up the homeschool year and Ethan has already started Little League. We've also had a string of some illness running through our home. Noah had a high temperature for about 3 days and now Ethan has it.

I've got lots of pictures coming up so hopefully I'll have lots to post about. We took a family vacation to Daytona Beach at the beginning of April. Another family that was going asked me to take pictures for them. These are their proofs. Hopefully I will posting again soon.

As a side note- I am feeling much better. No more nausea and I have a lot more energy. Our ultrasound is scheduled for May 27- CAN'T WAIT!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment