Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am so very

lazy. That is the only excuse I can give to my lack of posts. February is almost done and I haven't posted once.

Well....that and half of my day is spent feeling very sick. Let me just say that evenings are not my friend. Mornings are great. Afternoons are okay except I start feeling a little tired. Evenings I do not feel well at all. So, most of my consuming of food is done prior to 5pm. Plus I feel totally exhausted. Almost like I have run a marathon. Although I have never run a marathon so I'm not sure how that feels, I guess.

One more month of this and hopefully it will get better. I don't remember being this affected by my previous pregnancies, but I'm not good at remembering those kinds of things anyways. You try to forget those things. Otherwise, every woman would have only one child and stop there.

Names. That's going to be tough. We have been through all the possible boys names. If it was a girl, it would be a little easier. But I'm sure it's a boy. At least that is what I'm telling myself so there is no disappointment. Not that I would be if it's a boy, but there is always that little bit of hope. We'll find out in May sometime......that is so long away!

So my eldest, Ethan, is doing great in school. Homeschooling, that is. He colored a picture out of a coloring book today. It had some words typed along the bottom. Words that we haven't even gone over at all. Just to give you an idea where we are at, we just introduced the long vowel A today. So far they've only learned short vowel sounds. So I asked Ethan to read what was written on the bottom of his paper. I gave him one help when he first started and then he proceeded to read the entire thing. Now, I know I'm pregnant and very hormonal, but I couldn't help but tear up and cry just a little. Ethan, of course, looked at me like 'Why in the world are you crying?'. But I didn't care. That is definitely one of the best feelings EVER! To teach them day in and day out and wonder how you are doing and then to see them apply it on their own. Wow.

We have Ethan and Noah's birthday parties this weekend. And I still have a lot of work to do on the house. Cleaning. I love having everyone over, though, because it actually forces me to do my house work :)

A 7 and 2 year old. Next year in 2009, we will have Cole and the next one's birthday together. They will be 6 and 1 years old. Time goes by in a flash, doesn't it?

No pictures as of yet. Although I am working on a session from a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks for checkin' in.

No comments:

Post a Comment