Monday, January 14, 2008

Blurb

Well, hellooooooo! Sorry I haven't updated in quite some time. I know I have kept you hundreds of desperate readers hanging in the lurch.(ha ha) It was pretty busy with Christmas and being around family. I should post some of those pictures, but I don't even have them on my computer yet (shocking confession #1). But at least I got last year's Christmas pictures on my computer. I just haven't done anything with them yet (shocking confession #2). I'm much better with other peoples' pictures than my own.
I want to give a plug to a great website I found. If you are looking to make a book- photo, poem, or cookbook, blurb.com is the place to go. They have great prices and better choice of layouts and options. Just a little FYI.
These are pictures of a senior I did a while back but never posted. He has quite the personality and was a little difficult to shoot, but very fun. Thanks for checkin' in.




No comments:

Post a Comment