Thursday, October 11, 2007

For you readers out there!

I've had a hard time getting work done because I've been into a really great series. So for those of you that enjoy (or have the time) to read, I've got a must-read for ya. It is co-authored by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley and is called the Redemption series. There is 5 books in the series, and I'm on the fourth. The third book was my favorite, this one, the fourth, is my least favorite so far. Hopefully they'll hit a home-run with the last one, Reunion. They all have different names but it starts with Redemption. So check 'em out!

My new favorite guilty pleasure, YOUTUBE! I love search different topics and watching the videos that are available. So informative! I did a recent search when I had one of my creative urges- I so want to try this.

This user also has other interesting videos.

Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment