Thursday, October 18, 2007

Done with another wedding.

So, it is absolutely pouring outside and I am loving it. It was hailing for a little while. There are tornado warnings in Lansing and Indiana. It's awesome! Ethan had another soccer game tonight, and unfortunately they didn't win. He wasn't as aggressive as he usually is. I think he was tired. No....I know he was tired considering the fact that he is curled up in the chair in the living room at 9:10pm - sleeping! I wish they would win just one of the last two games he has. They've only won one so far.

This wedding is of my brother-in-law and his new wife. I was in the wedding so couldn't take the pics of the ceremony, but did the before and after. I will be making a hard cover bound book for them for a wedding present, which will come a little later. I am now on to the next wedding and then some senior pics. Thanks for looking!







No comments:

Post a Comment