Thursday, October 27, 2011

Challenges

I’m going to set some challenges for myself.

First, I want to carry my Nikon slr around with me more. I need to have it out and available. I need to shoot more pictures with it for obvious reasons. The more you use it, the better you know it and the better you get with it. Also, it just plain takes better pictures. This is with my slr.

087

It is Noah (son #3) calling for the ball in his soccer game.

And then I have a little Nikon s6000 that I carry in my purse. It’s just a lot more convenient to carry around than my D300s. Here is a picture from this weekend’s birthday party that I used my s6000….and regretted it.

039

It’s not bad, but not great either. Practice with your SLR!

Second challenge- Keep running every week at least 2, hopefully 3, days a week. Increase your running time by one minute more every week, while keeping your speed the same. Needed to put this out there to keep myself accountable. Thanks for letting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment