Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Nephew

I have a few cute kiddo stories to tell.
For some reason Noah is usually the main character in these stories. Maybe it's just the age I guess.

A couple of months ago we took a family vacation to a little hotel up north. The hotel had a pool, but Noah, Jayce and I didn't want to swim. We were cozied up on the bed in our hotel room. Noah was laying right next to Jayce, petting his head. He said to me "I wanna keep Jayce, mommy". And I said "Oh we are, we aren't gonna get rid of him". He said "I wanna keep him ever, ever, ever, ever, and ever. Okay?".

Since then he has said it on a few other occasions. I'm not quite sure where he got the notion from...but I have a theory. We had a dog a while back. A dumb (sorry for those that liked her) little chihuahua/yorkie mix that liked to pee in our house. Even after 2 years. So we got rid of her after realizing there was no amount of training that would correct the problem. I guess he's afraid it's going to happen to one of them someday.

Another one happened just a few days ago. Noah had pulled a dining room chair up to our kitchen counter to get a better look at the dead decomposing goldfish floating in the fishbowl. I was busy doing school with the other two at the table. He was yelling out to me to come see something.

As I walked towards him he looked at me and then pointed to the counter top without saying a word. I looked down and there was a good size crusted booger with some kind of liquid droplets surrounding it.(I apologize for the disgusting description but you must get the full effect). I asked him if he picked a booger and set it on the counter. He just shook his head no and replied with "I just did a....did a....ummm...I just did a bless you". I couldn't contain my laughter!

These are pictures of my sis-in-law's son and new wee little one. So precious! Only 5days old when photographed.
Thanks for peekin'.
Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment