Thursday, September 15, 2011

If there is still anyone out there

Okay, so I never was a very faithful blogger....but this has been REALLY bad.

My oldest (5th grade) started in a public school this year (previously homeschooled) and my youngest is almost 3 years old. And I'm not pregnant like I was at this time last year. (if you're confused about that not adding up- read more here). So I'm finding I have a little more time on my hands. Hopefully this trend will continue!

I'm still homeschooling my 7 and 5 year old, but it's a lot easier than last year trying to do three kids at once with an active toddler and being pregnant.

To start things off, I will post some of my photography pictures that I did during my looooong absence.








More to come....stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment