Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's December!

     I can't believe it's December already! This baby is due in 2 months! It's going to come quickly now. Especially with the busy season ahead of us. Anyone have their Christmas shopping done? Me neither. (if you answered yes, you're just weird!) But I have more of a head start than I've had any other year. Did you shop on Black Friday? I did. Not a good idea when grossly pregnant and have a terrible head cold.
     I was hoping to get my advent calendar box revamped and pictures posted, but looks like I'm a little late. Maybe I'll still try. It was a garage sale find and has a lot of potential. I just need to make it look like it belongs in our home. Pictures to come.
     Here are some pictures that I haven't posted yet. Some families done in the last few months.












Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment