Friday, September 24, 2010

Audrey Woulard Photography Workshop

If you haven't heard of her, google her. Seriously. She is an amazing Chicago children's photographer. I went to her workshop last weekend and feel totally inspired and renewed. I learned a lot and feel like (for the first time) I might be able to make a successful business from my photography. I will do an official launch as soon as I have everything ready. In the meantime, here are some shots from the workshop and some pictures of my kiddos while practicing after the weekend.














1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie...Really Beautiful work!
    I believe we met at Audrey's workshop in September...Our family is in your 1st pic. My husband and I really love the photo and would be so appreciative if we could get the image. Please contact me if possible Laurie.Rubin@Gmail.com.
    Thanks in advance!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete