Friday, November 16, 2007

The cloud is lifting

I still have work left to do, but it's a whole lot less than a week ago. I still have two seniors that I have to work on. I got a new laptop and it makes work a whole lot easier. I can take work with me where ever I go. At first it was a little bit of a distraction- a new toy to play with. But know it's awesome!

I had been so busy, school was put on the back burner. We missed a few days last week, but picked right back up this week. I shouldn't be busy like that for awhile. Actually, I've had conflicting thoughts about whether I ever want to be that busy again! I absolutely love photography and love what I can do for people. But I spend a lot of time editing pictures and working on sessions. A lot of busy time not spent with my family. I love what I do, but I'm not sure I want to be as busy as I am.

That said, here is a collection from a few sessions from the Detroit area.





No comments:

Post a Comment