Thursday, July 12, 2007

Behind already

So....looks like I haven't been able to keep my posting up to date. I know, I know....it's only been a couple of days. Life's busy. I guess I should be more realistic. I have been able to chip away at the load of work for me to do, but still not finished. My husband, Scott, has been off work all week. You would think that would make it easier to get things done, but that is so not the case.

We ended up going to Michigan's Adventure on Saturday. It was very busy and very hot. But it was a lot of fun. It was a big family event (excluding two members)and we did all the typical things. Ate junk food, rode the rides, got wet in the waterpark and got very sunburned (at least some of us did). I sent my oldest, Ethan, who is 6 down the steepest waterslide there. He wasn't too impressed to say the least. He told me he is never going on that ride again in his life. Yes, a little dramatic. I have no idea where he gets it from (ha ha).

Here are some pictures from the blessed event.Later.





No comments:

Post a Comment